Workplace accidents cause nearly 5,000 deaths and 3 million injuries every year. But many of these incidents could have been prevented. Good housekeeping and safety practices can significantly reduce accidents and injuries in any type of work environment.
Employees need to understand how to maintain a neat and orderly work environment and develop other good safety habits that will help them to create a safer workplace for everyone.
NSC’s updated Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention training products provide workers with the information they need to recognize on-the-job hazards and explain how they can prevent them. Available in English or Spanish. Topics covered in these products include:
- Developing a good safety attitude.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly work environment.
- Using tools and equipment.
- Identifying and storing hazardous materials.
- Hazardous materials cleanup and disposal.
- Personal protective equipment.
This program contains a Trainer’s Guide, 1 booklet, quiz, certificate and the DVD.
A two-minute preview of the 2017 video is available by clicking here.