It is all around us, and we breathe it every day to stay alive. But how “clean” is the air that we breathe? While we know that it contains oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen, there may be other substances in the air around us that we do not know about… such as dust, mites, spores, bacteria and hazardous fumes. Our training products on “Indoor Air Quality” show employees the potentially harmful effects of poor air quality, and will help them prevent, identify and correct air quality problems. Topics covered in these products include:
- The sources of air contamination
- Adhesive/solvent fumes and vehicle exhaust
- How a building’s occupants affect indoor air quality
- The importance of proper housekeeping
- Smoking and secondhand smoke
- The use of humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Pollutant pathways, including air ducts and crawlspaces
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- The signs and symptoms of poor air quality
This program contains a Trainer’s Guide, 1 booklet, quiz, certificate and the DVD.
A two-minute preview video is available by clicking here.