DVD or USB Containing:
- 13 Minute Incident/Accident Investigation Training Video
- PowerPoint Presentation
- OSHA Compliance Manual*
- Topical Training Outline*
- Employee Quiz* & Trainer Answer Key*
- Completion Certificate* & Wallet Cards*
- Training and Attendance Forms*
- Accident/Incident Investigation Supplemental Documents*
(*Note: All printable documents may be printed or reproduced as many times as needed for use by purchasing employer.)
The video is 13 minutes and addresses these major topics:
- Accident or incident
- Reasons for investigating
- Root cause analysis
- Steps of the investigation
- Investigation kit
- Interviewing employees
- Determining root cause and corrections
The following are free previews of the Incident Investigation Training videos:
Every day someone is injured on a job, becomes ill from a work related hazard or is fatally wounded while at work. Many times these situations are attributed to and called an unfortunate “accident”. The reality is most, if not all, workplace injuries, illnesses and deaths could be avoided by providing a true safety culture. While they may be unplanned and unwanted, accidents are generally not unavoidable.
This training program will look at ways to avoid these so called “accidents” and help you create a safer and healthier workplace.
National Safety Compliance has developed this training video and materials to assist employers in training their workers about Incident Investigation.
DVD with a CD-Rom Containing: Outline (English & Spanish), Quiz (English & Spanish), Answer Key, Certificate, Training Log, Wallet Card, PowerPoint Presentation (English & Spanish) & Manual