The words “bullying” and “disruptive behavior” often make us think of how children sometimes act. But “grown-ups” who bully and engage in other forms of disruptive behavior on the job can interfere with the functioning of the workplace, disturb and threaten coworkers and even affect their health.
NSC training products on “Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior: for Managers and Supervisors” provide the information they need to help prevent this type of behavior in their department and deal with it when it does happen.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Bullying and its effects.
- Other disruptive behavior.
- “Coaching” your department about bullying and disruption.
- Handling a report of bullying or other disruption.
- “Informal responses” and “Awareness Intervention”.
- Additional levels of intervention.