DVD & CD-Rom Containing:
- 26 Minute Hearing Conservation Training Video
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Compliance Manual*
- Topical Training Outline*
- OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.95 & 1926.52 & .101*
- Employee Quiz* & Trainer Answer Key*
- Completion Certificate* & Wallet Cards*
- Training and Attendance Forms*
- Ear Protection and Hearing Supplemental Documents*
(*Note: All printable documents may be printed or reproduced as many times as needed for use by purchasing employer.)
The video is 26 minutes and addresses the major areas needed to comply with the standard, including:
- The Ear
- Hearing loss
- Types of Hearing Loss
- Effects of Excessive Noise Exposure
- Evaluating Noise Exposure Levels
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Hearing Protection
The following are free previews of the Hearing Conservation Training videos:
Noise pollution is everywhere. Exposure to high levels of noise can cause hearing loss, ringing in the ear and physical and psychological stress. Additionally, Excessive noise can reduce productivity, interfere with communication, and contribute to accidents and injuries at the workplace. Hearing loss or hearing damage is one of the most common health problems in America. It is estimated that 30 million workers in the U.S. are exposed to hazardous noise.
Our training products on “Hearing Conservation and Safety” have been specifically created to assist facilities in complying with OSHA’s Hearing Conservation Standard.
DVD with a CD-Rom Containing: Outline (English & Spanish), Quiz (English & Spanish), Answer Key, Certificate, Training Log, Wallet Card, PowerPoint Presentation (English & Spanish) & Manual.
National Safety Compliance has developed and approved this training video and materials to assist employers in complying with OSHA’s Hearing Conservation regulations.