We are a small business of only 15 employees who are close nit and concerned for each other. Every customer that purchases from us has a huge impact on our daily life.
Due to the current environment, we feel it is important for us to let our customers know their safety as well as our employees is a high priority. This is why we want to let you know what steps we are taking to help reduce the impact of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the CDC and their recommendations to apply it to our business for your safety and ours.
- We are sanitizing our office and work spaces regularly throughout the day for both our office staff and production/shipping staff.
- Employees are using hand sanitizer regularly
- Employees have also been instructed not to report to work if they experience fever, cough or any Flu-like symptoms.
- All doors, phones, keyboards, desks and any other surface frequently touched are being sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Our shipping carriers have informed us that the virus can not live long on porous surfaces. Received packages are being dealt with in a timely manner to prevent the spread through product packaging.
The uncertainty of this virus will not change our goal to serve our customers. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-(877)-922-7233